Folklore Garden is a unique project in Prague offering a wonderful experience of the Czech folk music in a way of an interactive folklore show, in the romantic atmosphere of a small castle and a folklore village near the heart of old Prague and the romantic shores of the Vltava river. An unforgettable experience of Czech folklore show and dinner. Our ensamble of dancers and musicians dressed in traditional folklore clothing will entertain, excite, and amuse guests during two and half hours of folklore show, guests can learn about the atmosphere of the Czech countryside and rustic entertainment. Guests are welcome to take an active part in
learning the Czech songs, dances, and games. A traditional dinner will be served with unlimited drinks.
As the part of the show program guests can see drawing and serving wine using a special pipette – so called “koštýř” (glass wine taster). Intersting program during whole show.
- Transfer: We arrange pick up from your location (hotel/any place in Prague) to our show
- Welcome drink: „Medovina“, the sweet liquor made of Moravian honey OR unalcoholic drink
Honeywine has many names: liquid gold, traditional Slavic drink, a natural product, an elixir of strength and youth, the drink of the gods, ambrosia.
It has been highly valued since ancient times and it was the drink of kings and aristocrats. That’s why today, it’s an excellent gift for those close to you. Honey wine is the oldest alcoholic drinks known to man. It is an alcoholic beverage created by fermenting honey with water, sometimes with various fruits, spices, grains, or hops. The defining characteristic of mead is that the majority of the beverage’s fermentable sugar is derived from honey.
- You will be welcomed by our multi-lingual witty entertainers.
Wonderful ensamble of dancers and musicians dressed in traditional clothing from regions of Czech and Moravia will entertain, excite, and amuse you during two and half hours of performance.
- You are more than welcome to take an active part in learning the Czech songs, dances, and games and you can experience playing traditional folk musical instruments.
- A very important part of the program which brings the experience to its full perfection, is a traditional Czech menu cooked based on the old original recipes, served in the centre of the tables, creating and atmosphere of a garden party and each guest can taste all kinds of offered meals.
As the part of the program can see drawing and serving wine using a special pipette – so called „koštýř“ (glass wine taster).
- Kids are important to us. We offer our young guests not only a special children’s menu – but also presents for all of them, incl. birthday cake/ice cream with candles in case they celebrate birthday or any anniversary at Folklore Garden.
- Presents for guests having anniversary.
- At the end of the show, the ensemble performs with the guests national songs of the countries where our guests come from.
- Transfer: back to your location (hotel/any place in Prague)